About Our Services
Storyglory Kids Book Fairs
Experience the magic of a school book fair and the life-changing power of reading true, good, and beautiful stories. Storyglory Kids offers three book fair formats: in-person, digital, and a hybrid option that provides the best of both.
In-person Storyglory Kids book fairs include the following:
- High-Quality, Wholesome Books—and Only Books! Storyglory curates contemporary, classic, special edition, and Christian books in partnership with Redeemed Reader. No toys or tchotchkes! Read more about our selection criteria here.
- Book Reviews for Select Titles. Where applicable, online book listings include notes and links to Redeemed Reader reviews, keeping parents informed about what their kids are reading.
- Beautiful Printed Catalogs. Distribute comprehensive catalogs to all students, presenting your book fair books. Browse a sample catalog here.
- A Custom Online Shopping Page. Share a custom URL, promo code, and free ship-to-school option with your audience.
- A User-Friendly Point of Sale System. Accept Storyglory Kids gift cards, credit cards, Venmo, Paypal, cash, and checks.
- Display Materials. Storyglory provides tablecloths, signage, and bookstands, along with easy set-up and tear-down instructions.
- Fundraising Options for Your School. Set book pricing and school proceed percentages that are right for your school. Read about three pricing options here.
- Option to Sell Required Summer Reading Titles during Spring fairs. Fall fairs include the best in Christmas literature.
Read more about about digital and hybrid fair formats here.
Storyglory Kids Curriculum Procurement
Save money on curriculum materials—from textbooks to classics to learning manipulatives—while also streamlining your purchasing and alleviating summertime administrative burdens on your faculty and staff.
Storyglory Kids curriculum procurement service includes the following:
- Low-Price, One-Stop-Shop Curriculum Ordering
- Inventory Management Templates for teachers and administrators who determine purchasing needs for the next year’s curriculum
- Support for Efficient Distribution of orders among your classrooms